About ¾ of the way through your extensive GRE prep you should begin to start planning your test day, including scheduling the test, preparing your trip to the test center, and even pre-visiting the test center so that you know exactly where it is. This guide is here to offer you all the required information related to taking the GRE in New York.
Who administers the GRE in New York?
The GRE is administered by Prometric. They have many test centers located throughout New York, so you should have no problem finding a convenient location.
What does the GRE test center look like in New York?
The GRE is a computer-based test, so you will be taking the test on a computer. The test center will include individual testing areas for each test taker with a separation screen between each taker.
Where are the GRE test centers located in New York?
1250 Broadway, #2500
New York, NY 10001
80 Broad St #3400
New York, NY 10004
384 Bridge St
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Top MBA programs in New York
There are many top MBA programs in New York. Some of the most popular programs include:
- Columbia Business School
- NYU Stern School of Business
- Cornell University (Johnson)
- University of Rochester (Simon)
- Syracuse University (Whitman)
- Fordham University (Gabelli)
Here are some tips to help you prepare for the GRE:
- Get started early – give yourself time to prepare and increase your chances of success.
- Create a study plan and stick to it for the most effective preparation.
- Familiarize yourself with the GRE format.
- Hire a personal GRE tutor who will guide you through the exam. You will get one-on-one attention and they can help guide your studies according to what’s needed for success.
GRE test Day FAQs
Here are some answers to common questions about taking the GRE:
How long is the GRE?
The GRE is a 3-hour 45-minute computer adaptive test that has three sections: an analytical writing assessment, a quantitative section, and a verbal one.
Am I allowed to bring a calculator?
You will not be able to bring your personal calculator to the GRE exam. You should also leave any unnecessary electronic devices at home.
If you are looking for professional help to boost your GRE performance, head to our official website and book your 30 minutes complimentary assessment session now.